We are here for you
As the global COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to share some important information about the steps we're taking to minimise the risk of exposure to our local community. It is important to note, that we have not had any cases of COVID-19 at any of our dealerships. Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by this crisis.
As always, we are committed to offering our guests the highest level of service. Our Sales, Service, Parts & Accessories departments are still open and operating.
For any guests wishing to shop from home, there are a number of ways in which we can work with you to accommodate.
Contactless Experience Options:
- Build your brand-new Lexus using the Build & Price feature.
- Browse our Demonstrator and Pre-Owned stock.
- Arrange a virtual walkthrough of a Lexus vehicle of your choice with our sales team or view virtual walkthroughs on our Facebook & Instagram.
- Receive a Personalised Finance Rate from our Finance & Insurance Team who can provide a quote over the phone or via email.
- Receive estimated weekly repayments online, over the phone or via email.
- Book your next Service online or over the phone. We will arrange to pick-up and drop-off your vehicle to you at your home or workplace.
- Receive quote on Parts & Accessories over the phone or via email.
The health and well-being of you and your families, our employees and our community is our top priority. In addition to our existing company policies and procedures surrounding hygiene and cleanliness, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation to high-touch areas of our dealerships. These include guest lounges, reception & kitchen areas, EFTPOS terminals, touch screens, meeting tables, and bathrooms. To promote social distancing, we have re-arranged our guest lounge areas to allow for adequate space between those who are seated.
Our service advisors and technicians will continue to wear protective gloves and use plastic seat covers when working with your vehicles. Our sales consultants are ensuring that steering wheels, gearshifts and seats are wiped down using disinfectant wipes after test-drives and vehicle inspections.
As always, if you have any queries or concerns regarding your service bookings, finance applications and/or vehicle deliveries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to monitor developments from local, state and federal government and health authorities and adjust as necessary to any new information.